
I had to say good-bye last night to my dearest friend and neighbor, Mary J. They are moving to California. It is one of the hardest things I have had to do. She was always there for me if I needed someone to watch my children or just to talk. She will be greatly missed. I am fighting back tears even now as I try to put my emotions into words. I wish them the best of everything in California.
On a side note, we got letters in the mail letting us know who will be our children's school teachers in the coming year. A will have Mrs. Brown and be in the 4th grade. J will have Mrs. Patterson/Mrs. Wood and be in 1st grade. We are getting excited for back to school. Well at least mom is. J I think is ready, but A says he is not yet. Don't you love the smell of a new box of crayons?

3 comments:
I was pretty sad to say good-bye to the Jorgensen's as well. I don't know why everyone has to keep moving.
BTW, I like your blog. It's amazing how much you can learn about everyone around you from a few little posts.
Just a quick reply to your comment on my blog... We picked up SummerBlast Passes for free at Jiffy Lube. You don't even have to get an oil change. Just walk in and ask for 'em. Then go to the zoo. The pass will let you get a child in free with a paying adult. Not free but pretty good, eh?
Holly,
I saw a comment you had made on Becky's blog and then I linked to your's. I hope you don't mind if I check in on your blog periodically. It's so cute! If you're interested, I have a blog as well: aawalkerfamily.blogspot.com
-Andrea Walker
Post a Comment