Last Saturday morning (8-9-08), Kevin had a 20 yr. Soccerthon reunion. In 1988, starting on 8-8-88, they played soccer for 75 hours and 30 minutes. They made it into the Book of Guinness Records. All of the players had a good time seeing each other again. They played a rematch game of 75 and a half minutes. One minute for every hour they played 20 years ago. Everyone said that the teams played almost the same as 20 years ago. They still knew who to pass to in order to get the job done. Then later everyone met at the coaches' house for a BBQ and social. In ten years do you think they will play a 75 second match or should they have their kids play in their places?
Swagbucks CA Swag Code September 8, 2026
2 days ago

3 comments:
I read about the match in the paper. I had no idea I knew anyone who played in it. Cool.
Question: I tried to get that cool counter you have but I have a lot of weird code above mine. Did you have that problem? I tried to get it twice and got the same thing both times.
Another thing: A girl named Mandee is having a shower for Amy next Thursday 8/21 at 6pm in Syracuse. I can't go till 7 or so. It's our Back-to-School night. But if you want to you can come with me... let me know.
I emailed you at relia.net. Do you still use that email? If not call me.
Wow- way to go, Kevin! I had no idea you were a soccer bum. How did you ever survive the soccerthon???????
Post a Comment