Sunday, October 26, 2008

Trunk or Treat

We had our annual ward trunk or treat last night. The Kids all had a lot of fun. We had chili for dinner that was a bit too spicy. Good thing we fed the kids mac and cheese before we left. Kevin, in case you are wondering, is the magic mirror on the wall. It got rave reviews. Holly went as the Evil Queen, Our Cutie, Snow White, J as Indiana Jones, and A is Darth Vader.

We had good representation of all the princesses. Sleeping Beauty's mother got caught eating the donuts as fast as she could--two at a time. We also had a visit from Cindy Lu Who. Doesn't she look just like her? There were also a lot of escaped animals as you can also see. Frogs and bears and spiders, Oh my!










2 comments:

Brooke said...

Hi Rowleys! This is Brooke Peterson from the ward. You had the cutest costumes at the trunk or treat! My daughter and I were the Cinderella and Snow White there. We just made a blog if you'd like to check it out. http://brookiesfam.blogspot.com/
See ya soon! :)

Ness said...

I love that you and Kiana match, that is so awesome. I always want to have a family themed costume but I always procrastinate.