Thursday, November 6, 2008

Chicken Crazy


So I went to Macey's this morning to get a few things. While I was there I saw a 40 lb box of boneless, skinless chicken breasts for $47.60. If you do the math that is $1.19/lb. How can you pass that up? We did need chicken so I bought one. I finally got around to it at 1:30 this afternoon. I cut apart, trimmed and bagged for 3 hours. Needless to say, we will not need chicken for a long time. I bagged them with 3 half breasts per bag and ended up with 24 bags. Now I need a break. My back is hurting from standing in one place for so long. I am also grateful that it is garbage night, because raw chicken sticks. I am sure it will be days before I quit smelling it. Hooray for a good deal though.

1 comment:

Debra Domenici said...

We saw that deal also. My mom and I split a box.