Monday, December 15, 2008

Potty Trained

Our Cutie is potty trained. She basically did it herself. She just came to me one day and said she needed to go. Since then she has had very few accidents. She even survived a bout of the runs on Saturday and still made it to the potty each time. We are so happy for her. And glad to not be buying diapers anymore. We love you Cutie.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Wow! That is awesome!! I've been trying everything with Ambry...even did the "potty boot camp" where we spent basically the whole day potty training to no avail. I'm giving her one of those dolls that really 'go' for Christmas and hopefully that will help her get the idea down. But yeah, that's way exciting that Kiana is all trained. Being done with diaper duty is nice!

Tiff and Trev said...

I'm so jealous! We're not even remotely close with Jace, although I am going to get him a potty for Christmas (lucky boy!). That's awesome!

Cal and Gena said...

Holly, I saw your comment on my blog one day but I didn't who it was so I didn't respond. I over at Janessa's and she asked if I knew you, then I put the two together. Its such a small world.

colleen said...

Congrats to the Cutie (and to mom)! I don't know if I would have recognized your boys from your header picture... they have changed so much since I've last seen 'em! crazy...