Monday, February 2, 2009

Watch Out Betty Crocker

Kiana just loves to help in the kitchen. Anytime anyone is doing anything in there she has to be helping. It is so cute and sometimes annoying as it takes twice as long to get things done. I hope her current helpful attitude continues though. The boys do next to nothing, unless you ask about 15 times and resort to yelling which I do not like to do. Andrew prays that Kiana will be a good helper to mom, while everyone else is away. I wonder what would happen if he ever prayed that he and Jared would have the desire to help mom? Would I finally get a clean house?

1 comment:

Brooke said...

That is so cute she loves to help! Ambry is actually in the same stage and wants to help with EVERYTHING! Cooking, laundry, dusting, mopping, picking up toys, etc. It's been taking me so long to get things done around the house now, but I guess it's good to teach her the work ethic.