The other day, Kiana found some stickers. She was taking them off the backing and playing with them, so I decided I would put them to good use. This is the end result. She actually left most of them on all day. I hope she had as much fun as I did.
She is so cute!!! Hey I wanted to let you know that we did find something out about the sealing... We are going to court on the 2nd of April, so we are being sealed on Friday the 3rd. I am so excited, hopefully everything will go very smooth.. Thanks
I have been married for 15 years. We have 3 children, Andrew who is 15, Jared who is 12, and our little cutie, Kiana, who is 7. We enjoy watching Real Salt Lake (especially Kevin), and spending time as a family. Our motto is Dreams Matter.
2 comments:
Cute pics of Kiana! She so so darling! Don't you just love when they can find something to entertain themselves for a little while?
She is so cute!!! Hey I wanted to let you know that we did find something out about the sealing... We are going to court on the 2nd of April, so we are being sealed on Friday the 3rd. I am so excited, hopefully everything will go very smooth.. Thanks
Post a Comment