
Kevin found this really fun and cute treat for Family Home Evening last night. They were a huge hit with the kids. They are made from little powdered donuts and donut holes, held together with a pretzel stick. Pretzel arms and a chocolate thin mint type cookie topped with a Reese's peanut butter cup for the hat. The eyes and buttons are decorator gel.
I like this kind of snowman, you get to build it in a nice warm home and then eat it when you are done.




We took these ones over to a very lucky family in our ward. It was nice to be able to share our treats with others. I hope they enjoyed eating them as much as the kids enjoyed making them.
3 comments:
How cute are those! They sound super easy to make too! I'll have to put that on my Christmas to do list with Ambry this year.
They were soooo yummy and soooo cute at the same time! Landon will NOT eat his--he thinks he can save the little guy forever! Thanks for sharing!
Those turned out very cute!
Post a Comment