Saturday, February 6, 2010

New Do





I finally convinced Kevin that Kiana needed a haircut and not just a trim. Her hair is so fine and thin, it just looked straggly and undone unless I put it in a pony tail of some kind. I think she looks much more adorable now. Kevin likes it too. I asked him if he wished we would have done it months ago, he never responded. Kiana likes it too, but it can still get in her eyes.

I got about 4 inches cut off of mine. I like it this length. Maybe in the spring or summer I will get a shorter do, I will just have to wait and see how I feel then. The color comes next, but it will be a few more weeks.

5 comments:

Nicholle said...

Cute. My daughters hair is really fine and thin too. Several months ago her brother decided to cut it for her, so we didn't have much of a choice after that. I was sad at first but now I'm glad, it was probably helpful to get it cut.

Andrea said...

Super cute and sassy!

Brooke said...

Kiana's hair looked so cute at church yesterday! I love your new do too! I really need to get mine done again. With my blonde coming back in with the brown, it looks as if I'm starting to go gray! :)

Jeff Trystal and the kids said...

love the new haircuts. kiana looks so grown up. i love it. I cant believe you cut so much off. it looks good!

Debra Domenici said...

Very cute! Kenzie had hers cut similar to this before, but I little bit longer. She is talking about cutting hers like this again. Maybe soon!