Thursday, April 8, 2010

Happy Easter

We had a good Easter. It is always nice to have fun, but it is wonderful to remember the Resurrection of our Savior.

The kids with their Easter baskets.

Andrew and Kiana hunting for eggs at Grandma Fran's
(Jared ran the opposite way from the camera so we have no pictures of him)

We also had an egg hunt with my family, but we forgot our camera and my mom's camera had dead batteries. We missed more of conference than we heard. I am so happy that current technology allows us to access it online and also that it will be printed in the upcoming Ensign.
We colored eggs on Easter morning, because I forgot to buy them and so they did not get boiled until really late. So the Easter bunny did not get to hide them. I think the kids were a little disappointed.

No comments: