Wednesday, July 21, 2010

All In A Week.... Really?

Those front 3 piles of clothes are all Jared's. I cannot believe that in 1 week, he wore all of those clothes. There are about 16 pants/shorts and at least 10 shirts. No wonder it takes all day to do the laundry. I bet at least half of those clothes were clean before I washed them. I am sure he pulled most of them out of the drawer looking for something, failed to put them back once he found the desired item and conveniently for him when asked to clean his room, just dumped them in the dirty clothes. I guess I don't need to get him any pants for back to school. In fact I may need to get rid of some and leave him with just 3 or 4 pairs. This is ridiculous.

1 comment:

Nicholle said...

oo oo send some pants my way my son keeps running out.