I saw on Facebook that Chick-fil-a was doing a Daddy- Daughter Date Night, so I signed Kevin and Kiana up right away.

They treated them so well.
They got their picture taken with the cow.

They provided music during the dinner.

They gave each girl a rose and told her it was from her Daddy.

They had a princess cow as well.
Kevin and Kiana are in the background of this picture.
They were also given free deserts....

...and a ride in a Limo.
They also gave them papers with conversation starters.
I am so glad I saw this and that Kevin was able to take Kiana and have a good time.
The boys and I went to Burger King while we waited. Jared was okay with the situation, until he found out that they got to ride in a limo.

2 comments:
Oh how fun.
And she loves to go to chick-fil-la. loved the update.
Post a Comment