Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day



Happy Father's Day, Kevin
We as your family hope that you had a fun time this weekend. You are such a wonderful daddy. J wants to say thank you for always helping him. A wants to say thanks for playing with him. Our Cutie says thanks for being wrapped around her little finger. You are so Awesome. I love you so much. Hurry and get your foot healed. A wants to go on a bike ride with you.

Also, Happy Father's Day to Brent. Thank you for helping us to get our lawn mower working again and for being there when we have a need or a question.

















As a tribute to my Dad who died a little over 2 years ago. Happy Father's Day. I miss you and your great spirit and council. I am grateful to have been able to serve you before you went on to prepare the way for us, and that my children got to know you as well. I think of you often and wish you were still here, but I know you are in a wonderful, beautiful place. I love you.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Holly, I'm so glad that you are my daughter. Dad loved his little princess very much. Thank you for always showning him how much you loved him. I love you and your family very much. Love MOM