Monday, June 23, 2008

Our Cutie's 1st Haircut




Our Cutie got her first haircut this afternoon. She was very good, even though it was right at her nap time. I am so excited that her hair will no longer be in her eyes. I wonder why she doesn't sit so calmly when I am trying to do her hair. I will just have to keep working on it.
Thank You Amy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so fun. What a change to have a girl! I don't ever have to do anything but take the clippers to Jayben's.

The Harwood Family said...

Hey Holly, nice to see you in the blogging world. Kiana is so big!

Brad and Karlie Lundell said...

Wow! I'm impressed. Indianna would never hold that still. By the way, I think the hair cut turned out really cute!

[*.Manda.*] said...

Hello ! Its Mandy Wilcoxen. Hey, I was wondering how you got all of your friends listed w/ when they undated last underneath it. I have tryed and tryed to figure it out, but can't, HELP?!