Saturday, April 11, 2009

Andrew is What?

Andrew is 10 years old. I cannot believe how fast time goes by. He is such a great kid and we are grateful to have him in our family. Ten fun things about Andrew:
1. He is really into the Fablehaven series.
2. His birthday is Kiana's half birthday, and vice versa.
3. His favorite food is lasagna.
4. He is very caring.
5. He gets really tired of cleaning up after his brother but loves to help his sister.
6. His biological clock wakes him up at the crack of dawn or earlier and takes him to bed early.
7. He can't wait for warm spring days so he can ride his bike.
8. He is obedient.
9. He never took a binky.
10. He doesn't like multiplication or division but he loves fractions--for now.

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Andrew, Grandma remembers when you were born, and on that day you stoled my heart. I can't beleive how fast you are growing. You are so special to me. I love you Happy 10th Birthday. Love Grandma

Brooke said...

Andrew is a handsome boy! It must feel so surreal to have a child that's already 10 years old. I personally can't believe that Amberlyn will be turning 4 in a few months. Where does time go?

Andrea said...

That baby picture with the teddy bear is ADORABLE! I bet you can't believe he's hitting the DOUBLE DIGITS for birthdays!!

Sarah Empey said...

Does this mean you guys are getting OLDER??? Yikes! Happy Birthday, Andrew and i hope it warms up quick so you can get out and ride your bike :)