Kevin turns 38 today. So I just wanted to tell him Happy Birthday, and let him know he is loved. I wish I had pictures to post of him. I will have to find some from when he was younger and scan them, and be more vigilant about taking pictures myself. Some of the best things about Kevin:
1. He works very hard to keep me and the kids happy.
2. He loves to spend time with his kids.
3. He is my go to guy for anything computer related.
4. He loves me even though he knows all of my shortcomings.
5. He is better at helping Andrew with his math than I am.
6. He loves soccer, but will support his kids in any sport.
7. He can get the boys to do things after asking once, when I have tried all day to have them do it.
8. His patience shows through, especially when mine is running short.
Happy Birthday Kevin! We love you!!
I hope you enjoy your German Chocolate cake from scratch. It only happens once a year. I should have taken a picture of that before we started eating it.
Swagbucks CA Swag Code September 8, 2026
2 days ago

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Kevin, Another good thing about Kevin is that he is a great son-in-law, a great father to my grandkids and a loving husband to my daughter. Thanks Kevin. Love Colleen
Post a Comment