At 5 o'clock this morning, we were awaken by a scream. Kiana who was sleeping in her usual spot on the floor by my bed was the screamer. I rolled over and picked her up. She said Jared stole her yellow shirt and she wanted it back. I finally got her to wake up and told her Jared was asleep and that she was just having a dream. I told her to lay back down and go back to sleep. That is when she noticed that she did not have a blanket. I told her to go to her room and get one and come back. Instead she goes in the boys room at starts yelling at Jared to give her shirt back. Kevin and I were laughing. I went and helped her get to her room and find a blanket. Then we went and laid back down. She slept soundly after that.
This goes to show who teases her the most. Jared you better watch out. Sleep with one eye open or something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That's really cute.
That's hilarious.
And, I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who has kids sleeping on my bedroom floor occasionally.
Holly, that is hilarious! I love it. Oh, and Gretchen sleeps on the floor next to my bed about half the time too. :)
Post a Comment