Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Mom is Going to Jail

On April 23, 2009, my mom will be going to jail for the MDA. In honor of my dad who passed away from Lou Gehrig's Disease or ALS, almost 3 years ago. She needs to raise bail money, and any help would be appreciated. You can donate on her MDA website, https://www.joinmda.org/2009ogdenlockup/cornycook or let me know if you want to donate, and I will get the money to her or give you her info.

2 comments:

Lynette said...

More details! Is this real jail?

I have fond memories of my un-adapted parents. I would love to help. Send me the information.

Kenzie said...

What a great Mom.. Hey I wanted to let you know, that we are blessing Brinlee on Sunday @ 12:50 I hope you guys can come and we are having lunch @ our house after.. we hope to see you there