Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Jared's Baptism

Jared and Dad

Dad, Jared and Mom

Jared and Dad in front of the baptismal font

Three friends all getting baptized on the same day

Jared was baptized on March 6, 2010. We are so proud of him for making this decision. He was baptized by his father. There were 3 boys baptized from our ward. Dylan Hunter and Taylor Marcus we also baptized by their fathers. It was such a joyous and happy day. Thanks to our two witnesses, Brent Fowers and Bob Bushell, we appreciate all you do for us.

I was really missing my Dad on this special occasion. It really would have been nice to have him be one of the witnesses. However, I believe that he was a witness on the other side of the veil. I love my dad so much and am glad that he always honored his priesthood. I am also very thankful for the plan of salvation which will allow me to see him again.

After the baptism and confirmation, we went to our church for dinner. We ate bbq chicken sandwiches, chips and salads, with cookies for desert. Thank you again to all who came and celebrated this special day with Jared. We love all of you.

3 comments:

Ness said...

I think it's so great that all those boys got baptized together. I was baptized with some of my best friends and I still love that memory.

Nicholle said...

OH how fun, glad things went well.

Debra Domenici said...

Glad things went well. Sorry we didn't make it. Jared, we are very proud of you!