Monday, July 26, 2010

Flying J at the Junction

Flying J had their annual summer party at Fat Cats this year. Kevin and the boys got to try out the Flowrider and had a lot of fun. Kevin tried the surfing side, and the boys stayed on the boogie board side. By the end of the hour, Kevin was really starting to get the hang of it. I was done taking pictures by that time though.


Kiana was not enjoying just watching dad and brothers on the Flowrider. She was ready to leave.


They also got to ride the bumper cars and had a lot of fun on them. Kiana was too short and you cannot have double riders, so she and I missed out on this as well.

We bowled before the Flowrider, but had left the camera in the car. Kevin and the kids bowled again after I left with a friend to go to book club. Kiana took some of these pictures.




Love the little dance she did after pushing her ball down the ramp.

It was a very fun time, but hard with a toddler. If they do this again next year it will be even more fun, because Kiana will be tall enough for more.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Looks fun! I'm so glad we have the Junction here in Ogden. I hear you about taking toddlers though...it makes it especially hard to take Ambry to Lagoon when she's 3 inches too short for everything but the kiddie rides.

Kenzie said...

Oh my goodness, it looks like you guys had such a great time!! Love it