Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter

Late on Friday night we colored easter eggs. This is one tradition I really do not care for. We boiled 3 dozen eggs. One broke while boiling, and several others cracked. Each kid ended up coloring 10 eggs. Mom did 2 and Dad did 3. I debated on weather or not to boil the eggs or to just use raw eggs. Of course we boiled them which turned out to be best, because several eggs were dropped in the coloring process.


Is it ready yet?


Jared making Angry Birds and green pigs


After she dropped several eggs, this is my I am the boss look. Do not touch the eggs again. They are done.
Finished eggs


Easter Clothes...


The kids were not very cooperative. I did not get a good picture with all of them together. I think we will try again next week. Hopefully before church, so that Kevin can be the photographer.

No comments: