Sunday, April 10, 2011

Oh No The Big 4-0

On April 1, 1971, Kevin L. Rowley was born.
On April 1, 2011 he turned 40. So I decided to throw him a surprise party. We held it at my mom's house. She was so kind to help me throw this party for him. She picked up 40 balloons and put them all over her house. We had visits from family and friends. I am so thankful to those that came to support Kevin. Sorry I did not get a picture of everyone.

The cake. I did not think to take a picture until after I cut it.


Aunt Nicci and Aunt Felicia


Kevin's sister Kristin

Susan and Shane Seper, friends from high school and beyond.

Kevin's parents and Brad (Kristin's boyfriend)


Karlie and Kennedy and Aunt Debby
eating cake

Time for presents....

Karlie and Kennedy gave him a rock in a cell phone box. I guess that is what you get when your birthday is April Fools Day.

Thank you everyone for supporting us

Happy Birthday Kevin, We love you!!!


Not all of the balloons, but a good portion of them,
all but 12 of them I think.

2 comments:

Kenzie said...

WHat a fun party!!! I have always wanted a surprise party. What a good wife

Nicholle said...

How fun. Happy Birthday Kevin!