We celebrated Andrew's birthday with his friends at Fat Cats. He has not had a friends party in quite a while, and with him turning 12, we decided it was time. He got to invite 5 friends. He invited, Ethan, Todd, Kegan, Ashley, and Hannah. Jared also got to attend, and Kiana got to go see Hop with Grandma Colleen. They bowled 2 games, then we got to take a tour of the back of the lanes. We saw how the balls get returned and how the pins are repositioned. It was very interesting to see.
Our host, Sean, made Andrew this cool hat
Lots of fun bowling...
A few presents from his friends...
Then it was onto Bumper Cars and the arcade...
I hope they all had a fun time. I know that I had fun watching them. Happy Birthday Andrew. You are an amazing kid. You matter. We love you.
The group minus 1. Kegan had to leave early

No comments:
Post a Comment