He got 3 ties for his birthday since he will be wearing one every Sunday from now on. He also got a book about honoring the priesthood as a deacon, teacher and priest. He was not excited about it, but it will be required reading this summer. He also walked away with a wall charger for his ipod, and quite a bit of cash. I made him put some of that in savings and he did not like that either, until he saw the balance in his savings account and was surprised how fast little deposits add up. I hope he had a great birthday. We love him so much. He also gets a party with friends this year so pictures of that will be coming after Saturday.
Swagbucks CA Swag Code September 8, 2026
2 days ago

1 comment:
I guess our oldest boys were born a year and a day apart! I've already started to warn mine that he'll need to wear a tie every week when he turns 12.
Post a Comment